Share Your Wisdom
I’m working on a post about the college admissions process. I need your wisdom to help pull it together. Specifically, here is my question for you:
From your experience, what part of trying to get accepted to college was the most time-consuming and/or caused you the most stress?
Some example answers:
- Taking a course load that my guidance counselor would describe as “very difficult.”
- Trying to keep my GPA in the top 10% of my class.
- Trying to build an impressive extracurricular resume.
- Attempting to deduce what the hell “passion” means.
- My convoluted plot to kidnap the admissions director and replace her with a meticulously constructed, realistic looking robot programmed to sway the decision in my direction.
I’m interested in your insights. You can either shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment on this post. If you could, mention where you went to high school and where you currently attend college. All answers, as always, will remain anonymous.