I’m planning for a big week here at Study Hacks as we move into the start of the new school year. You can expect the following posts over the next few days:
- A brand new If I could do it again interview.
- The premiere post in the College Chronicles series, in which we follow a small group of students through the first half of their semester, then give their study habits a complete overhaul, and then see how life improves. (I’m not sold on this name yet, if you have a better idea than “College Chronicles,” please share!)
- A guest post by student technology guru Gideon of Scholastici.us fame.
- The introduction of a new Q & A series in which I answer reader questions.
- Some shameless begging in which I encourage you to help me spread the word to a new crop of students.
Coming up this fall season:
- More College Chronicles posts: giving us an insider’s view on the challenges of balancing studying and real life.
- More If I Could Do it Again Interviews.
- More Dangerous Ideas.
- More reader Q & A.
- More guest posts from other student productivity experts around the web.
Stay tuned. And, if you get a chance, tell your friends!