I only rarely write administrative posts, but because this is the launch week for my new book, I figured I’m due a break on this rule. With this in mind, I want to share a few more interesting pieces of news coverage on Digital Minimalism.
Before I do, two quick notes:
- First, if you live in the Washington, DC area, come see me at Politics & Prose at 3:30 on Saturday. I’ll be taking questions and signing books.
- Second, if you’re pretty sure you’re going to buy the book, but haven’t yet, I want to nudge you to do so soon. (For various technical reasons, sales made before Saturday night are very useful from a bestseller list perspective. Okay, last time I’ll mention that…)
On to the publicity updates:
- Amazon’s editors named Digital Minimalism one of the 10 best nonfiction books of the month, USA Today included it in its roundup of “5 books not to miss” this month, and Time called it one of the 15 New Books to Read This February.
- Earlier today, I was interviewed on the popular NPR show Here & Now and appeared live on Tech News Weekly.
- Written interviews with me also appeared in USA Today, Fatherly, and Ryan Holiday’s Daily Stoic newsletter.
- If you’re interested in book excerpts, you can find them at both NPR and TED.
- On the podcast front, more episodes with me are beginning to trickle out (with more to come), including: Mark Hyman’s podcast, The Art of Manliness, The Accidental Creative, Productivityst, Tropical MBA, The Buyer’s Mind, Curious Minds, and OPTIMIZE with Brian Johnson.
Many of you have been asking me to create a running list of all of my podcast appearances, interviews, and articles. We’re working on it, stay tuned…